``nature.

Saturday, July 01, 2006 Y 4:13 AM

[ Fer's birthday ]

Heyz.

Today is fer that thing. Didn't go yesterday. Hai.


O ya. Hai. Got rashes. Not sure issit because of the whiskey.

Didn't like the doctor. Watever happened to that nice lady doctor i saw that time? Sigh. She was so nice. I vaguely remember her looking like ms s'pore. Not the hot and sexy type but the pretty and caring type.

O well. Mel was nice. Xuan was nice too.

O wellz....


I guess i sHould be going. So uncertain the plans.

Until today den i can comfirm i'm taking cab with jo. She was nice. To offer to pick me up from pasir ris.

I'm glad i noe the east side a little better. I guess cos of pei. Also cos partly we have a few gatherings at that area...i noe the area a little better. Last time i cannot really differenciate pasir ris and tampines. Mixed up and confused. Now at least i noe that pasir ris is the last stop. :) Heh.
O ya....fer...hmm...

He's going early. So is mel.

Still feel bad bout fer...

O well....i guess today is just to attend the thing. That's all. Take care of my wat too.

Look forward to c-ing my nice colleagues!