``nature.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 Y 11:48 PM

[ The day aFter. . .]

Hey. . .

No more wOrk. Yesterday was last day of work. If someone cried, i would have too. EvEryone was sWeet. :) Passing around 'farewell' letters. I didn't though. . .cos i tot i'd make something for them and give it to them on the 28th. . .

Veron was nice enough to e-mail us too. Not like some other ppl~! Heh. O well...anyway...we won't be c-ing her around le...
at least for me....so....why bother... ~!

Anyway...i wAs tElling XfX about her. I just realised how unfriendly she has been. ~!

Newae...i'll sure to miss fai....oTherwise...i would say she left the deepest imprint in my heart. I dunno...i just felt i can relate to her...and she's really very easy going. :) She's always happy....never have i seen her showing a sad face. Even when she's not feeling well....it's just a sad face for a while...den....it's back to her nomal happy face. :)

Fer.....fer is one noisy little girl! She's very curious....about everything! And she is one small, bold girl man. She's talks about everything under the sun! N she's not shy about her body. And when i say shy...i dun only mean she dares to show more skin nowadays...i mean...even with girlfrens around...she also dare to "strip". Which some of us may not be too comfortable with it...be it c-ing or doing it itself...but...i still like her. :)

I'll miss the gang. *sigh*

We had spize on thursday. We nearly didn't. If i'm not wrong, XfX asked for us. Den she say cannot. Den....suddenly...she just walked over...and said

"Shall we have lunch together?" (In her uSual tOne)

I whispered to jo
"Yes...but not with u"
(Heh)

In the end...we had a very gD and fIlling lUnch! I had sandwich. But dun underestimate this word...it was sUper dUper filling lor. If i'm not wrong it was called..........honey chicken sandwich...something like that la....

Fer had avocado sandwich...same thing...the bread....(also dunno called wat) with chips and salad. Their salad quite nice leh. N it was oily...i wonder what they put....


It center of attraction was angi! I really wonder wat's up with her man. Everyone all around...gather together...den she...behave like that. Really piss me off leh. Somemore kena caught in action lor. Hai......*shake head*

But...still...i won't forget how nice she is really inside la... :) She helped me the most.

O well...yup...this is it...cLosing of the sac tEam. Hai....

We are all moving on to the next chapter of our lives....the rest...would be going acquisition....'cept for me, jo, alex and mark of course....and if u include mavis too...yes....

We will be meeting up on the 28th though...at Barnone. I've never really heard of that place before....so nice of veron to have that tot...:) I'm looking forward to the 28th! But apparently. . .i heard that some ppl might not be going.
I wonder why. . .

Soon to be...is fer's function...i should be going on the 29th la...as soon as she comfirms with me again. To help her out lor....

The next 2 wks is going to be packed...i believe so la....with the function at Barnone, and felicia's birthday bash....plus she yesterday say want to bk me next wk thur and fri?? We shall c la....

O well...for today, i'll be going to dye hair!! *yay* =) Shall c wat colours later. Mei might be cutting hair also. I hope she'll be fine later...so that she can cut too...


O ya...weiqiang arriving tonite. Midnight or something...but i understand he going straight to police station. Sigh...i hope he'll be ok.

O ya...on the list also is to plan mummy's birthday....i wanted to bk the safra bungalow...it's really nice and big. Shiok...but daddy say inconvenient...mummy seems to like occ...might bk that one....
that also not too bad la....

Hope to meet up with yehyeh and mama soon...gotta plan....spend time with mei.....get ready for sch.......lots of stuff....

So hope they keep me company for the next 2wks before sch starts!! =)