``nature.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 Y 12:19 AM

[ Sunny sIngapore ]

Hmm.......wEather is hOt!! *PhEw*

Wah lao...........

The wKend was gD............ =)

On saturday...working day.....we had cHao gUo tIao..... *sorry pei....if i acted like a small girl =( * Ya....it was average....n by the time i ate with pei...was my tHird meal of the day le! Wah........really gOing fAt............ =(

Yesterday......we went out with daddy and mUmmy.........went iKea lor. To get ma cUrtains. Sigh. Hmm.........iMpromptu...went to c car after that! Went to c toyota, mitsubishi, honda.....blah blah blah. But for fun onli...was hOping a tEeny wEeny bit that dAddy might consider...bUt..........was wrong. Hmm..........

Today? I plan to go marina sQuare...maybe go c wat i can get for mUmmy. I plan to bring her sWimming....den maybe go cAfe cartel or bIlly bOmbers for mEal. Yup.... :)

Errm...........other than tHat, i plan to look around for maybe a new pHoto aLbum. I think i lost some pHotos.......hmm......o well. Yup....

Den as soon as my cUrtains r up....i'll put up the pHoto fRame that pei bought for me........... =)

Things i'll be looking out for at marina sQuare:
::Mummy's present
::Photo Album

I'm on the way...doing my tHank you cards...i noe it's late.....den better late den nEver rite? Hee.
On the whole, i eNjoyed my wkend. Pei booking in tonight. Might want to go home earlier.....hmm.....


Comission at work tomorrw......................just told mummy and daddy my retention bonus thingy. And realised that maybe....it's not thAt attractive aFter all. Hmm...wat u think.