``nature.

Friday, May 12, 2006 Y 11:55 PM

[ Pam and Dan ]

*sniff sniff sniff* Sigh.

Yesterday was ok. I was sO bLur. I forgot that it was a working day. I tot it was sat or something. And i made a fool of myself when daniel asked "You dun need to work today ar?" Doh! Sigh.....

Today meeting them. Pamela has been included in all our meeting. Will be included. Sigh. The first time i saw her....i was like.................................so eNvious. Also dunno envious of wat.

Other than that, she a nice girl. Figure quite gd=Quite pretty. Talks a bit like me. Stay near me. YoUnger than me though. Smarter than me. All these=daniel's girlfren. Hmm....so different from XlX. Hmm...i also dunno was the break-up a blessing in disguise.
I dun think i should say that la.....

Anyway.....i just want to say that we have got a new member.....Pam.

She's really our level noe. I dunno how to say la. Previously, XlX was like a really classy girl. Not someone u would find in coffee shops....you noe. Always nicely dressed up........u noe....like someone who is royalty. That's wat i feel la. Pam is so much more...a coffee shop girl...i dun mean low class but someone more like me...more likely to go coffee shops like me.....less likely to be anywhere near royalty. Something like that la....in short-she's nice, like me. Heh.

Pei is meeting his frens tonite. I should be going home myself ba. Sianz.

Meeting dan they all later too. Hai....he want to meet one. Hmm......

Robin's coming back 24th June. Hmm..........

So.....next's is mother's day on sunday. Hmm.o ya...n pei wil be bringing _ to eat on saturday.

It's nice to have that long wkend! O doh! Tomorrow need to work! Sian.........
better think of something to do at work......