``nature.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 Y 11:47 AM

[ Counting down to june 15th ]

Yoyo....

Hmm......woRk.......i tot i want to bring something to work to do....but it never happened. Like i said...there's interns at work....they have to look for cd number? Wah...i look until sian lor...

Did i mention angellia? She was the first one i spoke to....and i onli speak to her la...at first i tot she "dun fren" me...later i tot....i think too much. Hee. I'm like that one la....

She told me she was meeting her fren at outram at 6....how to make it?

O ya....we(me, jo and angi) are eXploring aRab st. Before we leave.....hee....each time we have lunch together....we go aRab street....n angi just bought a $60 sKirt! Batik! I tot was expensive....

She wore it to work today....

Wah...today hor...dUnno wat to wear.....just wore the skirt pei bought for me...sigh. Look like shit lor! Sigh.

I tot...i need skirt.....and tops....dunno when buying...at the rate i go...dun need to buy le....

O ya....my camera...i think i monday go collect....it's a gd time...cos pei off on monday....

And this sunday is family day and mUmmy keep on talking about it! I'm also excited. Shy'ann is coming. The onli thing is that my camera will still be at panasonic. *sigh*

Suk invited me to her birthday today. Dunno want to go not. Zouk leh. *sigh* So not me.

I msged ziyu....she say she might not be going. Hmm....

Every now and den...i will think of suk.....how i wish we were gd frens....blah blah blah.

Okie doke..........so i told myself i will use the net next wk........cos next wk is when they will take 50% of our calls!! I think it's so sTupid! Den wat are we for? Wat do u treat us for? Let us go home earlier and i'll be happier....hee....

Hmm...tomorrow thursday le...i'm glad that the wk is ending.....

Hmm....wonder wat i'll do at work tomorrow.....

*ponder*