``nature.

Saturday, May 06, 2006 Y 11:25 AM

[ Back to work today ]

Hmm......took m. c yesterday. Today went back to work. Pei asked me not to go back to work. I dun want to dun go back la. Who ask us is based on commission.


Talking about commission....i handed in my commission today....n talking about commission again....XaX told me that XaX will cHeck XaX commission thoroughly.

Talking about him hor. I really got nothing to say. I think everyone give up on him le lor. Sigh.

Today........as usual....took leave. ~hur. Really cannot stand his working attitude leh. He think is his father open one...sukak sukak take leave den take leave...sukak sukak m. c den m.c. Sukak say want to stay den stay, sukak sukak say want to leave den leave. I think he should have left lor~! Dun even need to stay. Bring everyone so much trouble. Just when angi was just telling me about him giving XtX his sp's.......huh~ Actually...he also gave me sp's.......bUt. . .i didn't update....dun care lor.......


Hmm..........that day went out with shiqin.

Tomorrow going to change the shirt...den going for our pOrridge.....~! Yay~!. =) I eXcited.....hee....yUmmy soupy pOrridge in the cold cOld weather.......hmm........hee...... =)

Yup...tomorrow elections le....mUmmy said would be interesting...if pei is coming over....we can watch together....hEh.

I hope tomorrow will be a slow and lOmantic day....hee......