``nature.

Friday, April 14, 2006 Y 11:37 PM

[ Sac is cLosing ]

O welly........

I dun think i talked about Sac cLosing. I took it alrite. SeRiously. But not the oThers. I think aNgi's pRetty ok about. I mean...not that she wants to lose her job but she's cool about it. O wells. Me, i'm super cool about it. I mean...hey...anyway sch is starting soon.

Den...sHe....sTarted to bEhave vEry mOodily. Really...........it gOt iNto me man. SiNce she was sItting next to me. But i must say she's a nice partner already. Really.

We all noe that we might not c each other again and somehow, i guess the closeness will be there.

We tot of hAving a cHalet...u noe la..with me around, every gathering or parting will involve chalet. But i was worried not everyone is like me u c. N indeed, i was right. XtX was sUper not ok with it. Sigh. I dun unDerstand noe. She so oLd le...sTill got cUrfew? N when i asked she was like

"I cannot la! >=( I got my cUrfews ok?!"

Wah! Must so worked up meh?

Talking about being worked up, i cannot believe tHat sTupid cardmember wanted to speak to someone else. GoSh! First...u tHrow ur temper when u cannot get sOmething....den when u ask me to cancel ur cd....i agree. And den wat? U bu fu qi? Have to call back? Wah...........u go ahead lor. If can waive i will waive for u, u sTupid fElla. Really....cHarter members cannot get waiver one. I understand...the fees may be high. But u dun have to resort to this kind of behaviour wat. It just proves the fact that u r not up to hold a cHarter cd! *PhEw*! Anyway....i'm pretty cool about it. I just wanna shake my head because u want to resort to this kind of behaviour.


That's that la...i dun expect sMooth flowing at work too. Too sMooth...also too boring. But really, i'm very much happy with my time here. I think i have indeed, learnt a lot. Really. I'm glad for that.

After that is sch. I'm so not prepared for it lor. Hmm...i told myself that i want to sTudy very hard. Sian....the motivation is dYing............

O ya...talking about sch, i need to go find out when does sch sTart eXactly. O wells.
The number i copied is not valid. How come?

Hmm...o ya...xUan went malaysia. Hmm...so gd...i also want to go.

O ya...i joined the class le.....i can't dance lor. For nuts! Hai! The way the instructor sHake and move his waist. Wah! Hai.....i really cannot do it lor. And i tot he tot gd of me. Last monday he said

"Dun frown alrite....u can't frown and dance..." Something like that la...sIanz......

O well. I guess the main purpose in joining is for fitness. o wells. That's been my life basically. Later going to watch movie with pei. Tot of having the sAtay@the youth park. Is that wat it's called? With mummy. When she heard that i watching movie, den she dun want le. Hur~! Bleh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just hope i have a gd friday with pei........