``nature.

Saturday, April 22, 2006 Y 11:28 PM

[ Early bird cAtches the wOrm]

Hey.

Hai...today dun need to work. But gUess wat time i woke up? 6.45 like that. Sian......

StUpid pHonecall. Dunno who eArly in the morning call. Urgh! Den u noe me la...once wake up...den cannot sleep le. Den not to mention my nose........


Hmm....

O wells. This wkend dunno do wat. Actually i'm thinking of our trip. I'll be quite excited. If we are really going....den i can have the whole time to check out the place....n when we get there...den can really experience....hmm....maybe later go website check out...


For 1.....we are going to the fLea market later.....near cine.....love flea markets....after that, dunno do wat. Sian! Help.

Talking about help, reminds me. Felicia was playing this game. Den i saw....den interested....but i onli got it from felicia last sat....n played it the whole of saturday......during the wkdays...i didn't play. But that's when the "craze" started. First was mark...den angi...den jo...and tommy and alex....i think ellis was last......but before she could even have a chance to get hooked, jeet came to tell us not to play. Knew it. Ha!

O well. We took it quite alrite. But weren't very happy la...i would say...u noe...i mean...we weren't gRump and all....i think it just made those ppl dIslike her onli.

Talking about all these huh.......one of the things that happened at work was with this sTupid bItch. Her name is SIMRAN. Anyway...since this is our job.....our profession.....i gUess i will be professional about it. ~! It wasn't my fault anyway! U noe...how some ppl...like "bao toh" you? Like that lor. But....in the first place wasn't my fault...so why should i get all worked up? I dun think XjX blames me too la. Really.

Actually hor...oTher than this hor...sTill got aNother iSsue leh. Whoa! A lot...issit me or issit the job? Other ppl dun have so many problems lay. K la...i admit...i might be rUde at times...but u dun sTep on my tOes la. U step....i sure won't give u gd life one...hEh.

I try....as much as i can...to be nice to all cardmembers. They r the ones who bring out the evil in me. Heh.


Like me tell u how......

Some cardmembers call in..........for the uSual sTuff...u noe....they sound nice and everything. But iF........iF......i want to say make them pay...so i'll tell them...the benifits of the cd....and den they noe wat i am driving at...den their tone change. Always the same thing one....

"I have been holding on to your cd for over 20yrs already. OTHER cds give LIFETIME waivers! And your cd huh...also not say can use everywhere...no one wants to accept your cd! If cannot waive, cancel my cd nOW!. "

Usual la....initially when i hear all these stuff...it really pisses me off. It's their attitude that pisses me off. U talk to me nicely...maybe i still can help u. U talk to me like that....i den dun want to help u ar!


But now...after working for almost a yr le....i try to tell myself...dun bother la. Dun let these kind of cm sPoil ur day. Calm down...sometimes...they yak yak yak. I also never listen. Ha! I read my msges.....dunno...look around...buT listen. Den they ask....oei! R you there? Den u say...yaya.....i'm here....ha.....

I must say....i really tReasure wat i learnt here. I learnt a lot...really...it opened my eyes to certain parts of the world. I'm so glad that God found me this job.

Next phase of my life is sCh. Hai....wish me lUck man.