``nature.

Friday, March 17, 2006 Y 12:16 PM

[Today feels like a friday~!]

O well. Today felt like friday. Like a mini-holiday. I also dunno why. Maybe cos it is the last day for this wk for me.

Tomorrow....might be having lunch with mummy....den i think go ps le.....

Hope to get the curtains tomorrow...den can hang up my photo....den can find a photo fRame for me pHotos.....blah blah blah...

This saturday like i said...is all planned out le....work...den lUnch at mArket...lIke market food....


O ya...alex didn't come today again. Ppl over here is tErrible....for sOme reason or aNother...dun come one. O wells. From last time angi is the one who take the most m.c to the one who is the one present most of the time le...

I think me n her getting along quite well. She tell me some of her sTuff....o well. I think she quite poor thing. I think she deserves bEtter. Or is the "show" going to be saved for the last? She is a rEally nice girl....she deserves the best. She is never eVil. Not even the slightest bit in her is evil. Most of her is gd.....

That's the end of my wk....out with mei...sat with dear...and sunday, dim sum. Prob meet pei aFter the dIm sum.

That's it~!


O ya...met up with a sTupid cardmember yesterday. I sTill remember her nAme! Poh poh hong! HuH~! It was partly my fault that i missed the e-mail. Pls lor...cos since i already save them..i very reluctant to cancel one...sIghs. Who ask us to have our cOmmission based on our save rates? O well...pei was telling me that my pay very gd....blah blah blah.

O well....it's his turn soon. N i dunno wat kind of job he is looking for. I ask, he say maRketing. Marketing this term so wide...wat kind.......i also dunno...i just hope he gets something he likes and where he gets to learn ba....