``nature.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 Y 12:53 PM

[Sensitive me]

QuIte dIsturbed aCtually. I'm eAsily dIsturbed. This is aLready the sEcond time today. Sigh. First was bout XxX. Sigh. She make me feel as if she does not care about me anymore? Sigh. N i tot we were sUpposed to join the saLsa lEssons tOgTher. Sigh. =(

SeCond time is jUst? When i saw her blog filled with fOod eNtries. Sigh. AsK her gOt wHere got nIce food alSo so dIfficult. SiGhs. I want to be able to bring dEar to nIce places...out of the oRdinary....n i noe she noe many of tHese plAces...but she just wouldn't tell me. U noe wat she said? I also dun remember eXactly but she said

"I also dunno ur budget. Go lawrys la."

Pls lor...where got possible that i go lawrys. Also dun want to ask aLready lor. XmX said that she is very rude. There was once...a long time ago la....she "shouted" at XmX. XmX will nEver forget tHat iNcident....

Hai........................pei just dun uNderstand la..........o ya~! I kind of got my wkends pLanned out ler....

This wkend...

Sat
-Work till1.
-Lunch
but where?
-Dinner-at rocky's pIzza(can't wait)

Sun
-Dim
sum@this tIong bAhru place....

Oh...and fri

Fri
-JoGging?
-LuNch with mUmmy
-MoVies?
-Dinner with
mUmmy@ps.....and shopping at sPotlight. HeE

Yay~! SoMething to look forward to. Hee....

Ok lar...it ain't so bad aFter all...