``nature.

Sunday, March 05, 2006 Y 1:02 AM

[ RicHard the gEek ]

O well........

Just watched bEauty&the gEeks....the first episode was really funny. With rIchard. He really very gEeky lOr. Last nite's episode i dun really feel like watching. Cos tHat gIrl? The onli reason why she cried is cos she didn't want to lEave brad. GoSh. I feel for her pArtner....yo......

And....gOsh........! That rIchard rEally a geek. The poor partner wanted to give him a massage...he make so much noises lor~! Hmm....Poor girl...if i'm here...i cannot sTand him lOr. Piang.......den when he knew it was nearing elimination round.....gOsh~! The way he behaved man~! No words to desdcribe him. But den again...in all competitions...sUre got sUch 1person one....hmm.......i wonder who will win man......

O wells. Today is dunno wat day. We wanted to watch brokeback. But the times so wEird...i think cos it's r21. So it better suites those ppl? Those 21 yrs and above? Ha....since we both concluded that it doesn't really matter whether we watched oR not...we decided not tO watch. ThEre. So according to pei...we're just going nGee ann cIty......shOp shop. Hmm.......

The oTher thIng wHich i'm quIte boThered about is about pei's bIrthday.

That aSide....nOthing much. I went through her work with her last nite. I realised i dUn noE eVerything. So i also learn la...i want her to do really well. Not really to show some ppl but more for her self benefit. I noe how it is like now when ppl hear "RGPS" and they go wAh........

I told her...do u want tHat to continue? U still want ppl to wah? She said yes la...but doing it is another thing. I just i can help her as much with sCience. Hmm....


Den i was thinking this sun bRing her go wAtch pInk pAnther. But i realised that she's going for cHurch later....a.......but she finish her homework le lay....hmm..maybe can. O well.

That's pretty much about it la. Soon it will be monday and back to work again. Meanwhile...i'll just enjoy my sAturday....