``nature.

Monday, March 27, 2006 Y 2:41 AM

[ My bOring sAturday ]

Hey. Hai.

Some person tAgged at my tag again. It's for tagging anyway. So thanks for ur comments. But i dun need it. =)


O well....now to mY life....

Yesterday was a lazy and bOring day uNtil pei said that we hAve to go out. Thanks pei. I was so lazy staying at home until i didn't want to mOve at all.

Thought pei how to play this song yesterday. I also dunno the title. It's one of those songs you listen and sing away too while u're young. Come to think of it....cannot remember now...wat's the tune...

O ya....we also went hOlland v for bReakfast yesterday morning. I always like going to hOlland v....it's gd to stay near there...but staying near there would mean somewhere near cLementi aRea...wHich i dun wAnt...........

O ya....i'm thinking about *that*. Which sHe wasn't supposed to say but she said and hE wasn't supposed to say but he did. N i'm not supposed to say and i didn't. =) I mean...aLthough i was nEver close to them...i still feel it. Each time i hear such sTories....or news...i feel something. Expecially when u always c them as a loving couple. Never argue-ing. U noe....hmm.......i just cannot believe it's over. It's too sUdden. Sigh. The day that pei told me....i dreamt of them that night itself....hmm.......

Today...supposed to be a "fun" day? But i dunno why i so sian lay. Hai.....................

Tomorrow is the trial thing. I tot last wk was my last music lession le...but den i realised this mar got 5wks...den how? Sigh. No choice. Xuan is already ahead of me by 1 lesson. If i dun go tomorrow...den very much behind her....sIgh. Sianz...this thing also affect my mood. Sian. Sometimes i feel so aLone. Sian. Does she care about me? Sian.

O ya...tomorrow is our anniversary. So yEstreday pei brought me to eat cafe cartel. I didn't enjoy it as much as wat the Q says outside the place. I dunno. I dun like too mushroomy stuff. Thinking about it now makes my sTomach feel sIck man.
Urghhhh......

Pei had.......had......had wat huh? I cannot remember...some chicken chop thing. Wasn't that fantastic either. =/ I dunno. O well. Might be my first and last time.

That was yesterday. O ya....ah-chun gorgor apparently sent me his wedding pictures. I dunno issit he sent quite a few ppl or onli me.

Pei not bk-ing in tonite...o well....

Hai.......seems like a very sIan sUnday for me again. Sian......i want to be happy. Sian.