``nature.

Monday, March 06, 2006 Y 12:57 AM

[ I am not hAppy ]

First it was her, who made me uPset. But den again, i've tot of a place. But dunno if that's the best. O well...........gOtta think about the itenerary. SoOn.

O well. Today suppose to wAtch pInk pAnther. But i have resErved a piece of cLothing at ps which i mUst cOllect today. So...........tHere and watching movie...cannot travel here and there. Gotta miss the movie. Pei also not interested in watching. Hai. I very sian. Dunno why. =(

So.......today the plan, i also dunno. I guess just go ps lor. To get my top.

Yesterday went quite well in the fRont part. Lovey dOvey and everything. Hai...tOwards the bEhind part...pei cHange mood. Hai....den i tried to ask. He say nothing. I also sIan le. In the end, is cos of me.

I mean...i dun fAncy tHose shops la...........n it was really vEry demoralising. Shop the whOle day le...sTill cannot find anything. I think pei aLso sian. But i also sian wat. I more sian ar....i am the one leh. =( Stupid me. Cannot even find simple clothes. Not like jo. Pretty.Sexy.Her. =(

I guess that's one of the reason why i'm sian ba. I also dunno wat we'll do at ps today. Just walk i guess. But i prefer to go home early. Cos pei bking in tonite.
I guess.

Just hope today not sian lor...now just wait for pei to wake up....
Just now called him. Woke him up....