``nature.

Sunday, March 19, 2006 Y 2:42 AM

[ Happy becAuse. . .]

O wells. I and her ok le. AcTually i think she's ok one. Really. If u noe her well enough, u can take her "rude-ness". But at tImes...she is really too much. But i noe she dun mean it one. But i cannot take it la. U dun talk to me like that.

We were talking about rings. I just happen to c her dIsplay pic. And saw it was quite nice. A topic to talk to. We started talking about tifanny's.


Yesterday was quite funny. Pei bought the wedding magazine. Quite some time le. YeSterday den open up to c. Den suddenly pei asked....u want to marry me? I mean it's just one of those questions that he ask every now and den...n i just say yes lor. Of course with feelings la. I meant it. Den he said,

"U c....i cry le"


Den he really teared leh. Silly boy...like that also tear. Ha....

O well. Also dunno wat's wrong with pei. He complain not feeling well all of the time. I also how to help him. Anyone knows wat's wrong with my peipei? O well. He say later go c doctor....


Later we going for dim sum lor. Hmm........den later i go find my boyboy.

O ya...we finished watching the desperate housewives first season le. Did i mention already? So we are moving on to the second season.

Yesterday...we were supposed to go rocky's. Den something happened. I'm not even sure if we are going tonight. Hmm.....

I love my bao pei....

I can c that he loves me....gone is that incident. Although...sOmetimes....very seldom...i do think about it. Hmm.......

Today...just have dim sum with yehyeh & mama. Den go find my boyboy le. Hmm......den he tonight booking in le.....that is if the doctor does not give him any m.c. Hmm...