``nature.

Saturday, February 25, 2006 Y 1:36 PM

[ Work is bOring~]

SiGh. Sian. Dun want to eLaborate.

Work is sIan!!! I really need to go find something to do dUring wOrk man.............cAlls r lIke pAthetic...........*pHew*

Hai..........o ya. N den i wanted my papasan? But daddy wouldn't let? N peipei asked me to just go ahead with it? Sigh....i just dun understand.


ToMorrow work. I sWop with aLex last wk. So this wk sUppose to be me oFf. But i need to work. AltHough my bIrthday is on sUnday.............n not tHat i got plan oR wat. Sigh. =(

Tomorrow.......plan is........plan is.............to buy my cLothes. But we aLways never get round to dOing tHat. SiGh.........i hate wearing my cLothes to work. Just so uGly.

O ya.......today jo was like wearing this sUper hOt top? It was jUst a plain plain top la...but she looked hOt in it lor. I wish peipei could c. Ha.........i kept wanting to peep lor..........hmm.......

Her boyfren also quite cute.......i believe he is quite innocent la.....or r lOoks deceiving? Ha.......

So i rEally rEally want to get something to wear for wOrk. Mainly tops........sIgh...........i mean....if want can really get nice tops for work. Hmm.....c tHose oTher girls wear thOse nice tOps....i wish i could to0. Hmm........sHall c........

So basically tomorrow i need to gEt cLothes...but whether i get or not is another thing. Den also want to get tHank you cards. That's pretty mUch about it. SoMetimes...........sOmetimes.........i jUst wIsh pei would sUrprise me.....sIgh. I yEarn for a sUrprise.............i mean. So wat if tHis sun's my bIrthday? Sigh. Also bOring. =(


I am aLready thinking of wat to do for peipei's bIrthday? I thought of something but shall not say here...just in case pei u come n rEad..........ha...........

I want to give pei a hAppy happy bIrthday. I always like to look back at pei's 21st birthday. I hope he eNjoyed it a lot. =) It just makes me happy noeing pei is happy. Hmm......

O well. I just wish to be happy towards my birthday. Sigh. But there's like nothing worth looking forward to. Sigh. But den again i'm quite lUcky. Right...k la....shan't keep cOmplaining. Or am i? Ha....