``nature.

Monday, February 20, 2006 Y 9:25 PM

[U ppl should read my little boy's bLog~!]

Hmm.........jUst read pei's bLog....i aLways lOve reading pei's blog. =) I read about the cHeese tHing...was damn funny...haha.............


Hai....bLog cOst me sOmething....i didn't meant to make u upset baby.........=(

Hai........i'd make my baby upset. I didn't mean to.....

Hai....it was a very sWeet memory of the wkend and i dun want anything to spoil that...... =( Sigh..........


That aside......

Today...opp me....was the 2ppl at the ends...our lovely jo and alex. Talking about him....gOsh....sOmething happened...i knew this day will cOme....n it has. I noe it's not going to be easy...but he has to sTart somewhere. I noe easier said that done....bUt.....sIgh...i want to help him also...but i have my own life to lead as well.........

Sigh.....

That aside...jo was rAther quIet at work today...i ka chao-ed her a bit almost towards knocking-off time....hee....

Work was ok...it was a very ok day...u noe....sOmetimes...i feel that my life no goal one...like.....wAt am i living for? There has to be a purpose......u noe....sIgh....pei...u lEh?

Alex...was bAd......bad bad bad after work. LiKe a zOmbie. Gosh...i also dunno how to help him. If he was a girl....i'd lend him my sHoulder....hmm......

That was work...after work came the news...hai..........that's pretty much about it.

O....and i am rEally sian of my downstairs food? I wanted to buy food from lot 1? With mei? But she had work to do...den no choice....had to eat food from here.....n it sUcked big time.............dAddy bought sUcky dIshes....eW.....tomorrow i think the same....sIanz.......if that is the case....maybe i should eat mAggie instead.......


O well........that's that. Auntie will be back soon......and wat did i learn? Nothing. Sighs....for sTarters...i am just starting to make my own bReakfast....toasting is fine...but my tEa sUcks! I need more practice...but auntie is coming back soon...........sIanz........wat do i want? I want to learn how to do sImple sTuff....yet...i want auntie to do sTuff for me....ok den. I want to learn to make bReakfast.....*gRinz*