``nature.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 Y 1:54 AM

[ My mEssy mOrning ]

Hi.

Things are qUite messy. Quite sian or sad.

First things first:

The wEdding
First of all........... *ah-hem* i am really disappointed in the way they treat us. First it was yehyeh. I dunno...wat did yehyeh do wrong to have sUch a son. I wonder how will patsy jiejie they all treat him in fUture.........

Secondly,

tHe cHalet
Sigh.......i aM rEally......rEally.....sCared...and she is not sTaying over...sIghs. Really sIghs. *God help me.*

O wells.........early morning got stuff..........

This morning......... *ah-hem* i couldn't find my bAg. For goodness saKe..........i find until sWeat lor. Piang....aCtually in tHe sIde tAble....hAi.......

I had to wake pei up.....call him...say i cannot find the bag....and he was like "wat u want me to do?" Hai..........

I was so upset that i couldn't find the bag........tHank gOodnes...i told God...pls...pls let me find that bag......i found it later. *Thank God*

Den...my bag half-way packed...i feel that the clothes i bring very sui bian...o well.....later just put in my toiletries....should be done...den show pei the clothes i bring....that should be all...for some reason....i feel that i left out something...sIghs...

Wat we going to do tonite....

Check in...den probably sWim...den out for dinner...prob do some last min shopping...to get the drinks and stuff....o...btw...i'm glad i found someone to tong pang me the drink dispenser! Hee...sUrprisingly...is ellis....ha....tHank goodness manz......we'll probably make barely.....
is that how i spell?

O wells...after sHopping is bAck tO the cHalet....sIghs..........just hOpe we have a nice cLean night....sIghs.....