``nature.

Friday, February 24, 2006 Y 12:54 PM

[ Mp3 pLayer. . . ]

Ok..........

I was tHinking how nice it would be to have an mp3 player? I told mei. She and mummy gave each other tHis lOok? Like....they both were thinking about the same thing look? The sly look? i also dunno wat was that for...and mei said "i can't wait". I told her i can't wait too! I want her to tell me wat the heCk is going on................n she wouldn't. Den mummy said she'll give her an mp3 player if she gets an a1? A1?

Den i went "that's not fair" Den mei um chio. Wat's does tHat whOle thing mean? Den mei was like you'll noe.........i'll noe? I'll noe? I'll noe wat? Gosh..........

O well..........wOrk is getting more n more bOring?

Today cAlls was pAthetic! *pUi* So pAthetic........wHere are all the calls man? Ppl.....ppl...call in......

Sometimes the iRritating ppl make me mad........u noe.......so mad n the beSt part is u cannot say anything but sound happy to hear tHose iRritating cOmments?! I sOmetimes rEally cannot ta-han. I mean........*pHew*

Work is ok....just that i feel i need to find something to do when there is nothing to do.

Tomorrow's friday le...........

O...pei saw papasan going for $125. Sigh. Should i buy? I want it so much but where should i put it?? Hmm...........

Work is also ok with ppl like angi and alex......i'm also quite weird la.........if XaX is too cLose to xOx, den i will feel something. PlEase la..........he is free with whom he want to be with and how close he want to be wat.....why mUst i feel like that? Xiao.......

Hmm......wat.........wAt should i do at work when i've got nothing to do?