``nature.

Sunday, December 18, 2005 Y 12:07 AM

[ I didn't go to work! ]

Was thinking if i should go to work today. Didn't. Have not informed anyone. Sigh.

It's money money money. Dun go work...no money....my percentage was quite high.....the calls i took was also quite high....sigh....but i just had to be on mC. Hai............i bet its either equal....or lower than everyone now....sIgh....

O well..........this wkend was supposed to be a pAcked one? The trip's onli next wk. Gotta prepare....today's suppose to be shuyan's, liqi's and jiayun's birthday party. Dun think pei is going for jiayun's birthday party anymore....but he feels something...he's like "Why? Jaiyun very cUte" Hai....watever.....

I hope to recover manz....i was telling pei....i'm glad that i'm sick this wk and not next wk man....

I'm glad that i got to bring yehyeh and mama out for dim sum...but dAddy was hOrrible........horrible horrible....mUmmy n i couldn't stand him...just that in yehyeh and mama's presence....dun want to behave like that. So piSsed off with him noe! I plan to bring them out again next mth. Which is just 2wks away....i want to bring them to the tiong bahrhu one.....the one mama kept talking about? That yehyeh likes...o well...we shall go there. Watever they like.

Peipei say that today we supposed to go buy stuff. I think it was going to be fun....bUt..........dUe to unforseen cIrcumstances.....we're not going anymore...i think i want to stay home to rest.....

Hai....i also dunno how to tell xuan...she like not happy. Sigh.....

I dun even noe if we'll be meeting liqi today not...pei seems keen...but i would prefer to rest at home...i want to be well for work...n most importantly, nExt wk.......hai....today really supposed to buy stuff for our trip....i think...also wanted to plan for next wk.....and be together with each other! But hai........like wat i said....dUe to unforsEen circumstances.....hai....

Den tomorrow is ah-ma's birthday....gOsh...still haven't tell pei lor....hai......

That's pretty much today....i guess i'll just stay at home and rest...meanwhile...wait for peipei to let me noe if they meeting not....hai....personally....i prefer to stay home.....o well.....sHall c.....