``nature.

Sunday, November 06, 2005 Y 2:35 AM

[ 11 ]

11.

Today...i want to stay home. I want to do that. Dunno pei ok with that not. I dun think he undrestands wat i mean by stay at home...really practice....

Poor him....he wants to go c the subaru cHallenge....i also want to c...but i noe i cannot afford to...bUt pei....poor thing....i noe he wants to go c....but i cannot. I dunno why...issit i'm not listening enough...but i dun hear much about the subaru challenge noe...if pei dun say...i also won't noe it's here...i tot the last was just recently onli....hmm....n it's here again.

Seriously....i wonder if i can make it not...i mean...if i join...i can tahan until when...seriously...really can challenge ur mind and body lor...it will be an achievement if let's say i can ta-han for like at least 3days...that 1 is power....really.....will malays do better? Will ns guys do better? Who has the advantage? I dun believe guys might fair better den gals....but...last yr the winner...i think was a guy.....o ya...last yr...me n peipei got go peep....i saw this girl...not bad...i went to c consecutively....for 2days...also saw her there...can c she quite shag......but...not bad...really....cos....dun forget got rain....shine....den cool........really not easy. Gotta pray man...before going for that thing....ha....that God will protect us man..... :) I wonder wat God thinks about this competition....ha....


Hmm....having said that....i'm basically going to stay home....