``nature.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 Y 7:15 AM

[ What is more sian than Sian? ]

SiAnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Cos nothing to do. He is cleaning his house. HaI.

Actually i kind of have an idea on wat i want to do.....not really an idea la...but i wanted to plan something. BuT....i very sian. Hai.

FaCe very oIly. Sian.

He just called me. I also dunno la. Wat kind of advice to give him. Offhand, i would say, break up lor. She doesn't even cherish u. But it doesn't work that way la.....sianz lor....

I also dunno wat to do.........wat to do.........wat to do! ............Tot maybe can rent vcd again. But she also haven't finish her work......borrow wat borrow.

Sian.........i wish.....of a sweet nite with you. I might not be able to spend the whole day with you...at least a sweet nite with you..but even tHat....won't happen. Wateverr...............

Sianz.........today is sian sian sian cos nothing to dOz.