``nature.

Sunday, October 23, 2005 Y 1:18 AM

[ShOpping for tRunks]

Hmm...today...got plans...pei want to buy swimming trunks...but dunno real not...i already told him long ago that he needs to buy but he dun believe me...hmmp! We going somerset...to be exact....den walk walk...

Yesterday sHe had to send tHat stUpid e-mAil to my oFfice e-mAil acct.......uRgh. Really make me so sian. Yesterday at work was gOod...! ;) I guess if angeline does not come to work..it becomes very sian... :( Ha...she's really a vEry nIce partner...

Yesterday had lunch with them again....with aLexie...fEr...aNgi....fUn...fEr is on a dIet...hAi...wiSh her all the bEst ba...i think she will cHeng gOng! :) Ha....

O well....mummy say " u eating lunch rite?" She like that ask...i also dunno how to ans! Hai.....

That's pretty much today! Just going oRchard...walk walk....ya lor....

O ya...jEet has sent me back my commission. I'm quite happy...aLex is not...i think he thinks that his pay is low...i am patient...i still hope that my pay will continue to rise...although this mth quite gd ler.... =) Thank God.

I'm also excited to noe how to want to use the money. I want to give mOney to daddy and mummy. I'm wondering if i should give money to mei as well...hmm......

Last mth i still took transport money from daddy...this mth dun think i will take le...i have enough...

Hmm...later free i go count money....ha....today just spend time with pei ba.