``nature.

Friday, October 07, 2005 Y 2:28 AM

[ M.C ]

I'm on mc.

I couldn't decide...this morning...even last nite...if not i could have slept in....i felt weak...cold sweat.....bUt..wat i couldn't put down was...wAt if my cardmembers call me. HaI.

SeRve me right...i've got a few request form that i have not gotten back to the cardmember yet noe...sIgh.........*sTress* Issit the stress that i mentioned in my earlier entry make me come down with flu? Sigh. I would very much want to go to work to finish my stuff. And it's not that stressful...like yesterday...i was ok maz...'cept that Angeline had to pass me this difficult cardmember...i had to call him back in switzerland and that stupid singtel stuff said my number was wrong. Angi also got her own things to do..later i could ta-han no longer...i ask her to help me call. Can leh...xiao 1...that lady....ya lor...by the time...waste all my time...den i got another stupid call. I sO sTupid...how can someone hold 2 credit cards? Another stupid mistake...i had to call the cardmember....and tell her...den XjX told me to 506...den i check with angi...she say just leave it to the platinum to do..........hAi..........waste all my stupid time...tomorrow go back need to check on my request form....n do some updating for my callsheet...cos my yesterday callsheet surely very luan 1....

Somemore yesterday i pei alex to go find his fren. At golden mile...i was always wondering...is gOlden mile like that onli? I realised that on the other side...also got golden mile...hmm.........

O well...i a bit cannot stand that i am not at work. On the other hand...can feel that i'm weak n sick...hope today rest...wEll...den tomorrow...fUll fOrce!

I need to thank angeline for really being sUch a nIce colleague. I've said it before n i will say it again. She is a very hardworking telemarketer noe. Really...i wish jEet or vEron or sHaron can just sIt there...for 1 day...n c how she work. She is the 1 that gives the most commitment...and she helps me like nobodys business. She will go to the extend in which i ask her something...she will even ask me for the cardnumber...if i were to ask hEr...even though she is sitting next to me...hUr! She cannot even be bothered ar. I hope angeline earns loads...she's really a very wat worker...i dunno wat is the word. Meticulous?

So......hmm...dunno...hope today also pass fast.....

Tomorrow 1 day work...den sat le...but sat also need to go back to work...hai....for training...tomorrow i will check mail...c wat time is the training....

Hai.........feeling a bit sick now...dun wish to think of anything or even think of planning anymore for the days ahead...hmm...

Wish baopei was here? Hmm...he got his things to do also....o well...