``nature.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 Y 10:09 AM

[sian day]

Whor-oh.....tired....

Today is monday...hmm...dun feel like talking about work.

I dun feel like doing that....

Mummy made banana cake. Was thinking of cooking black chicken soup for pei.

Just now.................saw joanne. Guess wat? She was waiting for someone. Hai................

Heachache................

Today hor.....at first was very free...den came the credit referrals......whoa.......after that hor...very busy le leh...so until so late lor....den i also got a bit kan cheong....hmm....tomorrow got things to clear le.....

Hmm.........................................................todayy....................spent so much. I'm thinking tomorrow lunch how. I overshot by 3 bucks. Hai.......actually...my food is onli $4. Den we ordered fried toufu....so is 6 dollar...den half so is 3 dollars...so 3 dollars...plus my 4 dollars...is 7......but den...i paid extra 1 dollar....so 8 dollars....so today overshot by 3 dollars lor...tomorrow lunch how? Wat can i ta-bao for lunch tomorrow?

Hai.......thinking about the bed also sian...........u think can fit in the masterbedrm? Hope so.....sian........i very sian leh............wish i can just lYe down.........on a bEd.......with peI............pei also busy la.........later....is just piano p p. Do well....do well...........

Den comes tomorrow...tomorrow also sian la...gotta do my leftovers from today......sian...........................