``nature.

Friday, September 09, 2005 Y 12:03 AM

[ Free but sian ]

I am oN lEaVe tOday!!!!!!! Ha......

Wat's up with work....God is so amazing...my work is so ever changing...thank goodness it's not boring work everyday.....

There's this new guy....i get along with him quite well. I dun eXactly lIke him...but i kind of like him...as in...as a fren...i dunno. I just tend to willingly stay back with him if he has any work that he have not finished. U noe wat's the worst part? I get kind of jealous that XcX called him last nite. Guess wat? I think cHerry likes him.....ha......*which i a bit cannot stand*....ha.....

BuT...in a way....it's gd for XaX. To have another close fren....a close girlfren....hope she keeps him happy when he's down.

Alex n me also quite close la....

At first...i tot he was just nice to me...den i realised he's nice to everyone.....i think. . .XcX is touched by how nice he is to her...ha...that's y she takes interest in him. She called him leh! Last nite....

I am very sian now...at first i was quite cheery....bUt. . .after a phonecall to XppX....i feel very sian now...

Today take leave to go out with XmX.

Piano ok la....practising.....

Just go out with her lor.....wkend....wkend...come..... =(

Super sian now..... =(