``nature.

Monday, August 29, 2005 Y 12:37 PM

[ Too much of playing? ]

*Head hurts*

Today...think i wasted quite a lot of time. Onli left house at 2 like that.

Went china square for their flea market. Disappointed. Didn't c much. Maybe we should go for the zOuk flea market. Things at the flea market ain't cheap either. Wonder why they call it flea market though...i noe there's a story behind it...

I tell him...she is so dependant on him now....next time how. Hai....this...i onli can pray.
Anyone in the same situation as me?

She can be nice yet not nice. Hai...

*Head hurts*

Basically...today i ate a lot. I wonder...am i going to put on weight like hUixin? Talking about putting on weight...yesterday saw XaX. Hai....put on weight lor.....talking about putting on weight reminds me of robin also...

Ya...1 of the things on the to-do list is-send robin the letter.

Tomorrow...a new wk.

R we going overseas...i also dunno.

Rite now...1 of the things that give me headache is piano. I really need to push myself.

For the upcoming wk....piano would be on my mind. Yes...

My verdict for this wkend...not bad. Ha....