``nature.

Monday, August 22, 2005 Y 12:42 AM

[ Time for myself ]

O well...peipei got duty today. I think also not very tough for him.

Yesterday. . .pEi sLept in the cinema. Hai......he later told me cos it was boring. I tot he was tIred. I tot the show was pretty gd though. I dunno.....

Yesterday we had steamboat...I've got quite a lot of things to do. Or so?

1. Put the sheets for my bed.
2. Scan photoss
3. Check cinema times
4. Fill in the friday mailer


That's about it? I guess so la.....i plant to go watch cHarlie with XmX today. I want to watch with pei but i think the one who wants to watch it more would be mei. These 2 ppl r my mOst precious. Whether we really gO out is another thing.

Yesterday we met dAniel. Seriously speaking...i feel different. With robin not around...i dun feel the same excitement i always feel when i want to meet those guys. Hai....i really miss robin. Life is not the same without that iRritating bUgger!

Although daniel n liqi did not seem to miss robin at all....i think they all have their own lives to take care of. Daniel...with leanora.....liqi...with his mlm thing. O ya...n wat successful frens i have. . .who r going to set up their own company.

We really have grown up. I can't help but notice. All the way...from secondary times...to poly...jc...and now...almost uNi.....soon...soon...after uni...we'll be at a different stage in our loves again. But wat will remain is our frenship. :) I'm glad i've got them.

Talking about all these...darryl called me yesterday. He asked me out for tEa. I have plans already. Today...but i dunno how to reject him. But...still i have got to msg him later la....

O well.....so...rough plan for today is cHarlie!

Ya....tomorrow wOrk. Hai......
wonder if i meeting pei. . .