``nature.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 Y 11:35 AM

[ So...got a bLog a? ]

Bao pei has got a blog.

Dun really feel gd.

Today was ok. Save about 37 cards? O ya...today. . .just about a few minutes after 5.45...a call came in. U noe wat tAnty dId? I saw her stretching her neck to check. I think she wanted to check if i logged out not lor. WhY? Hmm~!

I dunno la. Today...she seems rather quiet.

O ya...today...had lunch with joeanne. I find that we dun really connect. *sad*

Tomorrow is national dAy. Each time i think about ndp...i feel damn sian. Always like that one. I wonder how she feels.

Apart from that....i think i'm quite looking forward to tomorrow's show. If not for tHat incident...i would be more excited. Sighs.

Thinking how would we settle food. Was thinking of having some finger food. Like fIshballs. Sausages. YuM. Hee. Daddy say want bEe hoon. Wat u think? O well.

Today...was suppose to meet bao pei for dinner. Although i noe very well that i got dinner at home...i still agreed. Onli to noe that in the end...we not meeting.

Guess today's work...although busy. Was ok. Sometimes...if the calls come in too fast to handle...after that...i get a bit mIxed up one. That...i dun like. Like how i realised that i didn't fill in aLL the nr forms today. SiGhs.

I also think XtX does not teach me well. Want to teach...den teach properly ma. HaI~!

Other than that...work is ok.

Guess on tomorrow's aGenda.....is

::Piano:: ::Settling of dInner:: ::Getting ready for the pArade:: ::EnjOy!::

Yup....