``nature.

Monday, August 15, 2005 Y 12:50 AM

[ Slept like a pIg ]

Wah...last nite was very tired. I couldn't wait for pei to come home. Slept. So fast sleep huh? He called me when he got home....told him....i want to sleep. Was damn tired lor. That aside...

Yesterday....mummy broke something from mArks n spencer. We went there to buy some household stuff. The lady tHere wAs vEry ruDe! I would say. Marks n spencer is such a reputable company. How can she behave like that? How i wish i could complain! Just like how that bitch complained about mE.

I find that at home like a lot of things lay.

This morning pei going to tIong bahru with tHat fella. HuR~! She onli got 1 son issit? *rolls eyes* Anyway....i cannot contact pei. Also dunno where is he.

If things go as planned. We will be going to the carnival. But i dun want to keep my hopes up too high. Cos u should noe by now how i hate disappointments.

After that...i think we must go home. *yUcKs*

I'm beggining to be really impatient noe.

All these have to stop....be resolved. Cos it ain't going to end here. It will be there for the rest of my live. But how? How can i resolve this? How can i change the way i feel for u? I wish i had the ans. I wish i could. As much as i dislike u...i wish i didn't. Really...you just make me sick.

I am very impatient already. The sight of u will make me boil. I am an eRupting volcanoe. Help. Dun u step on my tOes i wArn u!

I dun even want to think about today.