``nature.

Friday, August 26, 2005 Y 10:56 AM

[ My "adult" life ]

BeAt! Whor-oh.....

I was thinking. . .if...now...so young....after work so tired already. . .next time how. Hor? ;) Heh.

O well...u noe...the relationship i'm having with mark. Dunno like wat. Started out ok. Or so? He is my team leader. In the beginning...i got c him put in a little effort. Initiativeness. He got like sometimes say...wanna have lunch with me. We were suppose to go once-the first time. With him n XdX. But. . .in the end...didn't go...cos...of some reasons...the second time...we finally got to lunch together....of course i felt a bit paisay...eating is not something that u feel comfortable with a stranger. Wat's more. . .a guy. Of course wat's important is how i eat. Si wen not. . . .after that. I think the next wk...we began to have lunch together. We began to have lunch together everyday.

Den. . .1 day....tHat fateful day....ha. . .his girlfren found out. ThAt-was the last time i had lunch with him. I felt angry that he abide to his girlfren's wishes. I noe that sounded crazy. BuT. . .i avoided him. If i could.

Fate brought us together. Ha...cos he was my team leader. No matter how much i try to avoid him, sure need to ask him questions one. He is my team leader ok. Some days...i ask him questions. Sometimes...most of the time...i feel stupid after asking him questions. He dun seem friendly...nothing of that sort that makes me feel welcome to ask him questions. This reminds me of something...today...i called him. He didn't pick up his phone. Usually before calling...i will c if he is on the phone not first. As usual...today...i bend over...c if he was on the phone. No. So i called him....he didn't pick up. I shall not comment any more. U just think y he didn't ans my call.
I have decided that there r more reasons to avoid him. He himself dun even want to have anything to do with me. I dunno wat to say. This does not really bother me la.

That aside...today...tanty was nice. I could c....sometimes...she try to be nice to me.

O ya...today...this jAmie person. Wad da! She transferred a call to me...den u noe wat? She go n cancel a hVcm?! Stupid me onli realised that after i counted the spending. Tanty asked me to fill in a feedback form. Hai....

Today jeet wasn't around. O ya...u noe. I got another iRritating customer. Guess wat. She called in because she say that she does not have the krisflyer card. I mean...it's a wonder lor. How can she not noe?! I also dun understand. She was calm. At least calmer...until i started "selling" her the card lor. I noe i was wrong. Most of the time i think the approach is wrong. Card members call in maybe because they had cancelled the card previously...but i dunno y it wasn't cancelled. N den...the calls come to us. Calls that come to us...we r suppose to retain them rite? So...sac being sac...i tired to retain her. N u noe wat she said? She shouted that i wasn't addressing her problem. I noe la...i noe i wasn't addressing her problem. But wat u want me to do? No matter how much cock u talk...the card eXist. No matter how much u dunno...there iS an aCcount in ur name. U geddit? Wah lao....den she threatened lor. Threatened. Took my name...of course that scared the shit out of me.

Complains? No more ok. Pls. It scared the shit out of me lor. I immediately...said...i will cancel the card for her. Sighs. I also go so scared...i tot i better tell jeet first before she really complain.

Jeet wasn't around. Hai...i told tanty. I think she could c i very ji dong. She ask me to e-mail mark.

Sighs. That was when i e-mailed him. Telling him wat happened. I even type out the exact conversation i had with the lady. I very scared lor. Pls lor! Another complain...off i go. SiCk!!!! Wat a way to begin my morning! Her~!

Sometimes...i wonder...gd not. Staying here. I feel that i'm a very gd worker. But y do i get so many complaints? Sigh.

I should pray. I really should.

I haven't been reading the bible also. Sighs. I should...pRay.........

Also...on the list is piano. That one...dun want to say. . .hai....

Exam coming. I also very scared. Hai........

1. Have my peaceful dinner
2. Piano piano piano!
Jia you