``nature.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 Y 12:12 PM

[ Me? Demanding? ]

Cannot stand her not noeing her work leh.

I just rEalised that i've got something dUe tomorrow. N it's nEw. It's something nEw. GoSh.

I hate work.

Today...had lunch with jOanne. She didn't have money with her. Wonder how bao pei will think of her. I always feel that we have this dIstance between us.

Walked down with her also.

Today...i didn't talk to b.p. Until almost time off, den my bABy called me. =)

Today pei also not free. O well. I miss him. =(

Tomorrow...need to get tHat done. A bit wOrried. On top of that. I need to rush for all mY lEtters...rEferrals...pLus the pHonecalls coming in. PrEssure! Urgh!

That's work for me. These days. Not to mention those stupid admin girls also very idiotic. *eyes rolling*.

I'm happy to be home. In the comfort of home. Relax. But den again...home does not mean can relax. After a tiring day at work...come home....eat...rest a while...which is like onli a few mins? Den practice piano. Hai.............

Wkends den i enjoy myself. Den again also cannot go out till too late. Sleep late not gd for my body...my health...plus morning need to wake up early...so cannot sleep late. Hai. Hai. Hai. So....wat we do is to sleep over. So that we spend more time with each other. Hmm...........

Ya...just now met jEssie jiejie. O well. I feel that we have drifted apart. Each time i c them.....i realise that i miss them. But...each time i c how they dun actually care about us, i feel "cheated". Dunno how to say. Hai..............so sad to have such family members.

That aside...tomorrow's a new day. Same working routine. I just hope that i can finish my wOrK on time....so no stress or wat. I still got 1 letter haven't write....hmm....

::My day at work today was....i managed to finish wat's due.::
::I am worried about tomorrow.::