``nature.

Sunday, August 14, 2005 Y 1:08 AM

[ God at work ]

*sTinks*

Just went for a jOg....wAh....long time never jog lEr....... =D Surprisingly....no problem jogging. God must be at work. =)

This morning woke up rather early. 7.30.....anyways...i wake up bout 6.30 mon to fris. Had vEgetarIan bEe hOon for bReakfastt. I love vEgetarian bee hoon. *yUm*

....After that...got down to some piano....den jog.........

Not bad...not bad at all.....

The past few days didn't go very well for me.

I am selfish. U will say. If u noe wat i'm thinking.

Let's not touch on that...shall we? Let's talk about wat i'm going to be doing today. As spoken...having lunch with bao pei. I kind of have this expectation (aGain~! O bOther) that he has to make it up to me.

AnYways...he's bringing me to have lunch at bukit timah. Come to think of it...i cannot stand the fact that i had to highlight to him that he has to make it up to me den he aCtions upon it noe. UrGh.

PuT that aSide...cos i always gIve in......

I asked him to bring his camera....or his brother's la....We lost all our photos. All. I took for granted that the photos will just be in his computer for the rest of our lives.
Let's not talk about it anymore.....

After lunchies...pei going home. Home sweet hOme as he would call it. *eYes rolling*

Me? Going out with mummy. She wants to buy some stuff. After that...den i meet him again. Yuppies...dun really noe wat we doing after his show...yuppies...i plan to stay out aS lAte as pOssible.....

As i mentioned...things have not been gd for me. U noe...that determines my mood. If i'm not having a gd time with him...i can't work. Just like those days....i couldn't. But i tried my best. Thank goodness i didn't have to meet card members in the face. Just over the phone.

O ya...talking about tHat hor...that time...tHat phonecall that i took. Became a vEry big issue. Damn that lady. O well...i guess i just have to be more careful from now onwards. I have to be on my toes....as jEet says...ha....Which is really true. I feel that in order for this issue to past me...and tHem...some gd feedback has to be given....u noe? Hai.....

Also...sometimes...work can really get busy. Free...really very free.

I want to talk about this girl. In my workplace. I dun like her. Y? Cos she always chase me for things one. Very irritating. But u want to noe wat is the best part? I think she does not like me either. Cos sHe hAs to chase me for wOrk. But pLs ok. PlS. I aM vEry bUsy. Can't u c? Phonecalls keep coming in. Where got time to wOrk on referrals? N work ends at 5.45. I hAte to stay back ok. HaTe. So....sTop chasing me for wOrk! Not to mention that she is very rude. She is really very rude noe. I may not like her. But i am careful with my words. BuT she? She just show it noe. She can put in her e-mail " I TOLD u already...to do this...and do that...." Wth? Who does she think she is? How dare she use this kind of tone at me? U noe...although it is through e-mail ha...bUt....cApslock also sPeaks a thousand words ok. AgRee?

But i dun really let a small fry like her really affect me la. I just ignore her lor.

That aside...i made frens with jOanne. If u read my earlier entries...bUt...i wonder...iS she really wat she is? Or...is she like everyone else? HyPocRite? I dun even dare to think about it.

Other than that...work is challenging. N i have no problems with that.

Baby's bkout's just make me happier to noe i'll be c-ing him. But not when he dIsappoints me.................

I hate disappointments. Totally. It's like in my tOp hAte list.

That aside....just wanna have a gd time with you today. Really...every wkend...u c me saying this. Really. I had fun with u pei. :) N i look forward to more fUns with u. =)
Love you puppykins.....(",)