``nature.

Saturday, August 06, 2005 Y 10:43 AM

[Contented me]

Lalala...

A few nites ago. I dreamt of tEacher dAmien. It was really funny. I dreamt that i kissed him. Yes...dreams r weird sometimes ok. Onli just now den i msg him. Asking him how he is. I use to like him. As in...like...i dui da you hao gan....ya....aNywAy....i msged him just now. Was really happy to see his reply. The way he reply. It reminds me of the oL uNcle damien. :) Those times...the times we use to share. Although he was just teaching us. I totally enjoyed swimming lessons....bEcause hE was tEaching and also bEcause i enjoy gd oL sWimming.

NoW...stopped le. I will really love to sTart swimming again. But i guess it's not possible.

Today was ok. It was quite free. I even read papers.

Ever since i started wOrk. I sent out quite a number of nR forms. But...up to date. I have not gotten back any of them. I dun really want and can be bothered to actually dig up those accts and call them. Hai...eVen i will get my comission.

Talking about commission...xUan is looking out for a new job. For me, i am happy working here. AnYway...today is pAy day! Wonder how much is my pay.

I did think about how i want to use my pay. Who doesn't? Ha. For this mth. As it's very little. I plan to return mUmmy the mOney i owe hEr. N return dAddy the money. That should be it. Also wonder how much would my next pay be. Which will also be soon. :) HeE. I want to use my mOney wIsely.

DaDdy said he will nOt give mE allowance oNce i gEt my pAy. HmM. HaI.....

I gUess that should be the way lA.

So fAst...it's my third wk here.

I made frens with pRactically all the tMs le. The very first i met was tAnty. I tot that she disliked me at first. Cos i kEpt asking her qUestions. Well...i wasn't really tot eVerything. YeS. I'm pretty unhappy with the way i was taught.

ThErefore....i asked tAnty a lot of qUestionss. I also dun like to keep asking her la.

NoW...she kind of treats me like how she treats everyone.

I try not to ask her unnecessary questions.

JuSt tHat dAy....sOme damn bLoody bItch call back to complain about me. StUpiD bItch. She herself want to threaten me. She think that by threatening me, i will do the waiver for her. BiTch. Of course...although XjX didn't really scold me, it is still not gd that someone will call and complain about me. BiTch.

But that iSsue has pass me le.

Today i still read papers.

Tomorrow i need to go back to work. I dun mind.

HaI...yesterday...something happened.

I shall just go with the flow tomorrow morning. I still dunno wat's the plan for tomorrow after work. Although i was suppose to come up with something....hmm.....

Going for dInner le!