``nature.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 Y 5:49 AM

[ S.l.o.w ]

It raining again. But i'm feeling very hot.

I couldn't catch wat she said. Wat pink...blue...green...now i dunno wat the green form is for. Hai...first 2 is to fold and put in the box at the end of the month....yellow form is for myself...last form...green...is for wAt?? Hai....i will need to ask her again at the end of the month...hai...

First things first. I dun have clothes. Later going to buy with mummy. I'm going to go cLean oUtt my wardrobee. C wat eXactly i have n wat eXactly i neEd. Prob will have nothing and nEed eVerything. Ha.....

Ok....wat else is making me so eXcited is that i have booked a table for us at rIce table! Yay.....mummy say it's ok to have it this saturday. Though i tot was early... I can't wait! The onli thing though is that baby cannot come. :( NdPeeeeEEEEEeee Urgh. I told baby to tell his in charge that it's his mother's birthday. Ha...n that it was more important than s'pore's birthday. Ha....

Talking about birthday...yesterday was ah-kong's birthday. I dunno when the exact date is but we cElebrated his birthday yesterday. I actually felt...that the family was distaning. Noe wat i meant? Last time...i get excited over such celebrations. It was not onli a time to celebrate ah-kong's birthday....it was also a time to meet up with relatives and catch up. U noe wat happened yesterday? Mummy rushed us...saying we were late. Blah blah blah. Guess wat. We were the first to arrive. After jErene they all. I was surprised. Nobody? I tot....i felt a little pinch of disappointment.

Another occasion was when we were taking photos during the cake-cutting session. It was truely pAthetic! To c onli a few misely granchildren sitting next to ah-kong. Ah-ma no where to be seen. And...to think that a family of 13.....can come up to just a few misely grandchildren. Where is the fAmily warmth?? It was pathetic! Not to mention i wAs there...sitting next to the kids and all...singing the birthday song...but. . . halfway through...i felt awkward...being the big one...standing next to the kids and ah-kong. I joined the adults. It's really very sad. And when mummy was trying to take photo for us....it was really pathetic i would say. Just a few grandchildren....it was a very sad sight. For me. I suggested that the adults take a photo too. That man sitting there is their fAther for goodness sake! The man who worked so hard at the farm...day and night...to make sure they could survive and be happy. N now...wat does he get in return? Where is the lOve? Very sad. No oNe wanted to take photo with ah-kong. *shakes head*

I want mummy to feel that she is the luckiest mother on earth. I want to celebrate her birthday and want her to remember it for the rest of her live. Goodness! It's her 50th birthdayy. Booked rice table...as i have mentioned. Hope mei enjoys herself. The food is going to be spicy though. I'm sure she can manage la.

Tomorrow is work. Mentioned that i will get clothes later. Need to go cLean outt my wardrobe. And get ready for work. That's it. I am looking forward to going to work tomorrow. *But i'm not looking forward to the long walk to work.* Seriously. . .