``nature.

Friday, July 08, 2005 Y 6:51 AM

[ Next time, cAll me! ]

O well...wada-u-noe. A wasted tRip! Urgh. I mean...at least call me..... cannot tahan..... o well...girls' called diana as well. Ha! ThAt diana say she will call me today....den?! Her~! Hai.....i think God is teaching me to be patient. At least i turned down aDecco today. I dunno if that is a gd thing or bad thing.... Hmm......on my way back just now...talked to xuan....ya...

I'm tired.....

So...it's back to the "doing nothing but waiting for phonecall time again". Phonecalls...keep coming. Hmm.....tHat maersk one...uRgh...

Nothing much today...except that i tot tHat i will gEt a job tOday.....-aGain...Hmm...that's about a it. Slack...and wait for phonecalls...tomorrow got that medical appointment. Tomorrow also buying my graduation clothes...i tot i have clothes...tried on that giordano shirt...too big.....so...have to buy...also on the list is leon's present...hai...haven't buy.........and o ya...need to get my skirt made too...hai......

*Will c baby tomorrow*