``nature.

Monday, July 25, 2005 Y 1:55 AM

[ It didn't turn out the way i tot it would ]

O well...mummy suggested having lunch together. Zhe yang ye hao. Save $$. HeH. MeAny....

I am quite worried about work. That day bao pei made the comment "den....i dun think u r suited for the job" Very sad. I really feel vEry jing zhang. Not to mention how i lost 12 credit cards on saturday. U noe...i dunno noe...when i hear the cm's voice...den i very jing zhang lor. Somemore i not familiar with the system. Got 1 even talk until very chim...ask wat is his outstanding bAlance?? Wah....i sO kAn cHeong lor! Now u ask me...i also cannot remember what page is that to c his outstanding balance. Hai!! God........hOw...........

O well...i jUst hope that tomorrow turns out better. Hai~! if tomorrow does not turn out well. I dunno wat to say. I'm quite scared of cHaranjeet though. Hai....

Hai~! 1 simple thing also like that. That's why i always say must early say. Aiya...also my fault la...never gao qing chu whether where we having lunch. Na li zhi dao is oUtt....hAi......den keep changing plan. Hai.......o well...sorry bao pei. Sorry i acted like that.
Love ya....

Pei suggested that we go watch the island. Or is it called island? I anything lor. Hmm...we going marina square...o well...i like the arcade there. Ha...had quite a bit of fun during xuan's birthday.....ha....must thank leon for having such an idea for xuan. Haha...those 2 lovebirds...ha...

That's about today ba. Spend my time with pei ba. Before the dReaded tomorrow comes. =/ I really dread tomorrow lEh. :(

Like that lor....