``nature.

Sunday, July 24, 2005 Y 7:05 AM

[ Disoriented for while ]

Ok...o well...

Suddenly dunno wat to say.

Later going rice-table.

Work....not very gd. Not gd at all. I noe how they feel. I noe one. I noe how r ppl like. N...for some reason. I noe that i like to ask ppl a lot of questions one. These r the things that i learnt. I never knew i was like that one. I dun even realise it. Neither have i realised it before. This reminds me of how lIshi and gang treated me sO nice during obs onli to hear the comments after the trip. I was shocked and felt that they were hypocrates.

So much for the sad things in my life. Just now read XsX's blog. She wrote some very funny things. ShE...is a girl...whom i found "irritating" in the beggining of our frenship. Or was it frenship already. She was onli there for me when i broke up with baby. She left a very deep impression on me. I felt she was very genuine...i liked a fren like her....the closest i would ever get to to someone like her is aShiqin. Wat i like about them is that...they r very expressive. I dunno how to put it. But they r very straightforward one. Love means love. Miss means miss. Dun like means dun like. They just put it so openly. I dunno how to say la.

I do miss her. All the time. But.....i guess i'm out of her life. The thing that she wrote in her blog is very funny. She wrote about the ppl in her life. I dunno if she was genuinely happy and contented that she has so many ppl who wants to be her frens or she was being sarcastic. I really dunno. Whether i fell in that circle of unwanted frens...i also dunno.

Definately...if i do fall into that catagory...i will be very upset.

Very sleepy now...hAi....dunno issit because i'm tired or wAt....just now in the train freaked out a bit. Sometimes...my vision seems blur....sIgh. *wOrried!*

Now i'm aching...sigh.

Baby has basically been my sunshine. Really.

U r my sunshine....my onli sunshine....

Ha...baby sings to this song sometimes...

O well...his at ndp now....tomorrow get to spend the dAy with hIm. Yay! We haven't plan on wat to do though....

Guess that's for tOday...sImple dinner at rIce-table.

Tomorrow meet baby.