``nature.

Sunday, July 31, 2005 Y 12:19 AM

[The bAd genes]

Sweaty pAlmz...not gd for me. I dunno if its in the genes or something. N like got season one. It will come...for some time. N when it has sweat enough. It will go. Ya. It makes life a bit inconvenient for me. I will even sweat in air-con. Ya...so....

Nose is running. Very itchy. Also in the genes...bOy...can i have some gd genes?

Wat's up today. I'm so glad that today dun need to work. Not that i dun enjoy work. Just that....a break would be nice.

Mummy bought the cOmforters. Finally! I was just thinking. . .bUt...no air-con. I dunno if i can survive. BoY...

Ya....yEsterday was XmX's birthday...she gave us hong bao. Birthday still give us hong bao. She gave bao pei 1 too. I bet he's happy. Bao pei..lived a very simple life...compared to me. He didn't get to have eVerything that he wanted. Not that he was a spoilt child and made a fuss out of not having wat he wanted. In fact...on the contrary...it has taught him to get the things that he wants by himself and not rely on others. Ya....

So. . .today is just slacking. Practised a bit of the piano.

Afternoon...should be going out.
If mummy is nOt tOo lAzy.

Yup...that's about it.

Thank goodness bao pei dun need to do dUty tomorrow. So..we r meeting. Yay! I checked. There got gElare. However u spell. I was thinking of going there. But who goes to gElare for lunch? We'll c. I plan to meet bao pei early in the morning. So we can spend some time there...den have our lunch and maybe head to town or something. YuPp....

That's pretty much it. Nowadays...life is like that lor. Work...den weekends...some time with him. Actually i onli get to spend bout 7 hrs or so with bao pei for 1 wk. Hai. . . .where got enough?? Hai....anyway...i understand la. ArMy mA...o well. Not that i want him to faster finish nS...ha...

O well...i just hope my nose stops iTching!