``nature.

Monday, June 06, 2005 Y 12:02 AM

[走一步, 看一步]

Wat's up today. I dunno. Dunno pei that thing. I really hope is nothing. I tot want to give pei some time for his family this morning. Den c how lor. Heard that pei might bk in tonite. SiAnz. Hai.....

Wat's up with me? Hai..........................................................i use to think the onli onli really gd fren i had was robin. Now? It is just sO depressing! Friends r very important to me. I feel that other than ur partner, u still need to have ur own circle of frens. How can ur whole life just revolves round u n ur partner?

Hai.........it's those details. The pain is in the details. I think auntie very srtong ar. That pei huh...a little thing onli the whole person become so sian sian one. Hai.....can u imagine last time i how. Can or not?

Tomorrows suppose to go international plaza. Waiting for her msg. Hai..........i dunno wat's up with her also. Hopefully tomorrow can go down with her.