``nature.

Saturday, June 25, 2005 Y 7:38 AM

[ Unreasonable wOman!!! ]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I cannot get pisser. (If there's such a word) I mean...how can u say "why didn't u call me earlier to tell me?" WTH. U mean this morning i will noe that i will fall sick issit? Now...i will noe, next wk...wed...at 3.15pm i will fall sick issit? What do u mean by why didn't u call me earlier??? Wah pIang!!!!! I was so pissed...i told her off. Wah lAo! Do u noe how sick i was just now? How sick i was n sTill i called u? Wah piang...mIchelle...michelle...pls ok. I dunno wat kind of dumbo brain u have. If someone was sent to the hospital....u r going to bLame him or her for not telling u earlier that he or she couldn't make it? WTH! The worst part is that i ma-cham owe hEr something. Baby....rEad this ok.......-NoT all mIchelle's R nIce ok baby? I am so pIssed off already ok. But...i tot...to myself...maybe God has other plans for me. Better plans for me. Right? God? Maybe better pay....hee........btw...i was quite looking forward to this bLoody job. Watever...just when i tot everything was falling into place......

Den...there's darryl also....he's quite nice. He msged me to say gd luck for my interview...i'll prob tell him wat happened later.... *what if he think i very weak?* Hmm.......

O ya...yesterday...i fell. U noe what happened....i was rUshing for the bLoody train...when in a fLash...i tRipped. Kind of like mIssed a step that kind. VeRy eMbarassing.....ok...bUt den...who cares. The pain was.....wAhhhh....n u noe wat? I had to pRetend.....n sTand all tHe wAy to bUkIt bAtOkk................wAh pIang!! Ya...i keep having the tendency to look down...c how is that part.....i didn't even have the slightest idea how it looked like........n...as time passed...i realised how big the bump was....pAnic! Whoa...never have such a big bump in my life before man.........panic ar.............now...wah piang...blue black like xIao.........

Yesterday met ashiqin.....had a nice talk with her....n we talked about the end of the world. So scary....really......she also told me a lot of stuff la....

Later pei coming over...last min plan...was supposed to go for that tEst remember? Urgh............

Urgh.......i think i shall take my time to find job. I think i will go online to find ba.

That's for my today ba...