``nature.

Friday, June 03, 2005 Y 2:19 AM

[Stop tHat emoticon!]

Ok...wat's with all this eMoticons? It's making me cRazyyyyyyy. Mei is chatting with me. N she hAs sO many emOticons. Every other word or letter or watever comes out with an emoticon. It can get irritating noe.

Ok...today is second last day of work. Work has basically been having to talk to ppl. N u have to face all kinds of ppl. I would say.....tHat singaporeans....aRe vEry rUde! Really...seriously...hEr! Again...i'm glad that i got into this job...in that i got to learn some stuff. I went to the website... *finally* N found out that basically wat ids does is really onli selling the purifier..... *however u spell it* Seriously. Because i was trying to find out more about their company u c. Ya. They sell their purifier for $1800. If i'm not wrong. Dunno bout these purifiers la. As long as my water is clean to drink. Heck. Ha....pay for this 2 wks is misely. Xuan got more den me. Hmm.

These days my palms very sweaty again.

O...last nite got to meet bao pei. Hee. I love my bao pei. Talking about that kind of reminds me of hOward. Did u gUys watch last nIte's episode?? O my...wAs dAmn gD! Wah........i can totally mElt!!!!!!!!! Ha.....Pei iS that sweet...bUt...it's been a while since he was that sweet. Newaes.....................

I guess today...just go through the motion la. Second last day anyway.

I wonder how was work for them yesterday. Den again i dun feel like wondering or thinking. *sIgh!*