``nature.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 Y 8:50 AM

[Sianz of life. Wish it could get better]

Booo.........................................................................

I am a nobody.

*Headaches*

O well...just came back from the chalet. N guess wat? I didn't enjoy it. Hai....i planned games......bUt when i pIcked their names....they all gave excuses. How to play like that? I was disappointed. It cannot get any better when no one seems excited about it. Wat happened to all the family togetherness??? This is so saddening. Issit cos xuan and pei was there?

Ah-ma couldn't come. Yiyi doesn't want to come...huihui cannot come. All tHese just make me so disappointed.

I am feeling sUper lOw now. No school...no frens.....try my life.

N there's driving. I really dunno wat to say. Everytime i go for driving, i will get headache one. Anyways...today i really got headache. Sore throat. SiGh! Driving test's next wk. No comments.

Spent my afternoon sLeeping. Cos of my headache...n sleepyness. Hai! Wat kind of life is that? So today was spent eating....had my driving....sleeping...ya...how do u like it? I need a change of routine!!!

I just hope my headache goes away. So that i can feel better. Hmm......

O ya....just now got a call from aDecco!!!!!!!! Gd isn't it? I mIssed that call. Argh!!!!!! So pissed. Pls pls call me backk. But...now...end of the day already. :( Can there possibly be any more sadness in my life? *sHouts* Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh-huh...that's today.

1. Missed that stupid call
2. Waited eagerly for them to call back
3. A bit give up
4. Time to write rEsume!