``nature.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 Y 6:01 AM

[Piano day]

Poo........................................................................................

I wish i didn't watch that oPrah winfrey episode. Urk. O well...i always like watching oPrah's shows. But not today's episode. Shall not elaborate on why.

Today...no work. Every wednesday...no work. Anyways...we r going to quite le. Haha...we....kept using that phrase this days. It's really funny. O well...i guess lEon told rAfee le. SuuRprisingly.....he was like "o. Ok. Sure" You noe. I was a bit surprised la. I really wonder wat is he's real feelings deep down in his heart. Through this bout 2 wks or so of working with him, i guess i feel that wat he shows or say or does rite...is not the real him. I just feel that we dun noe him onli. I personally feel this way. But rAfee has been vEry nice to us i would say. This is actually my first job. Believe it or not. Ha....I've always wanted to work. Ever since we could...like in secondary school...bUt...i guess...it didn't work out the way i wanted it to be. Even though i didn't earn big bucks. I'm happy with doing something like this. I'm sure i can look back...n think of the fond memories i had with xUan. N lEon?! Ha...

U noe...i actually wonder wat she really thinks of me bEing the light bulb. Sometimes i feel that she is ok. Other times...i think she wished i wasn't there. I dunno. *whoops...she just called me* Anyways...ya.....O well....

XmX has her own blog le. Ya....

Wat will be up next is that i will need to find another job. Xuan got lObang. But..i figured that the pay ain't that gd. So i think i'm going to skip it. Ya...

As for toniteys....is pIano piano piano. Pei might have night's out. Poor pei....the money problem. Sigh. I love you peis. *mUa!*