``nature.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 Y 2:43 AM

[ The mAd, pSycho, sad, helpless ]

It's me........me again.

Driving this morning. Rained. For once...i didn't like the rain. I was already feeling so sIan...n den......still had to rain. Driving was ccold. That's all i can say.

Pei....is having a hard time in camp. Last nite....something happened.

Today? Sad. Still sad. I think i will die without anyone's knowlege. Even after i die....also nobody will noe.......they won't noe. They wIll ever noe. Untill...maybe 10yrs later...someone say...den maybe they will noe......they will say "issit? She die already ar?" They won't even noe. Cos they dun contact me. They dun even msg to say hi. Pei......i am very disappointed with pei.

Just now...i was playing iSketch with XmX. Den.......she had to tell me that her stupid tuition teacher was coming. HeR tuition teacher...aLways come late one. NtU sO wAdddd???? So wAd???? I am so dAmn pissed with hEr and mEi.

So basically today...is also i dunno wat day. Piano? Ya...eat...watch tv......like tHat. And...for the record....i already e-mailed aLL the resumes already. I think i need to e-mail more. Not enough. That's the next step. I wonder if i will end up looking for a job with hEr.

I am going crazy. Really going crazy.