``nature.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 Y 2:43 AM

[It's wednesday aGain!]

I'm having this headache. The kind that will lead to a bigger headache? I'm drinking as much water as i can now.

I'm waiting for her mail. So lOng...............................so that i can get 1 thing done.

A bit worried la. Cos i'm still not very gd. But o well. Lesson's later. Also not much time left.

Put that aside....i have bout thursday left. Friday going for the chalet le. Honestly...i dUn fEel a single pInch of excitment. Really. I have no idea why. Maybe cos pei not going. Anyways...pei should book out on friday nite. N he should be coming over on friday nite. Ok...but...by the time he reach hor...i figured it would be really late. O well.....n....wat to tell his mother? Poo........................................................I haven't pack my bag. Things haven't plan. Cos usually for all the family gatherings is i plan one. But this time...............hAi. N..........everyone is not coming. I am vEry disappointed with everyone. Fine lor...u guys dun want to come fine lor. ..............................................................!

Ok...so that's my wednesday...tomorrow slack more...n den it's chalet le. Hmm........