``nature.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 Y 1:47 AM

[ I nEed a cHange of lIfestyle!!!!! ]

Blog blog blog. Time to blog.

I aM-unemployed. Saddist. Everything negative u can think oF.

Why? No jOb. Actually...i just want the money. Seriously. TheZe ppl.......seriously...i aM vEry upset. I am already trying to rEally just fOrget them and keep them out of my mind. Sometimes...it doesn't work. I actually told her that i got something to tell her. ThAt day.....i was really upset. It was the last straw. He aCtually tOld hEr first. I felt that the first person that he should tell was me. Seriously. I was so shock to have found it out from someone else..............................my life is so full of misery. Thinking back...to times when i was young. Happy. ..................................i dun think i would have imagined that i will lead a life like this at this age.


Still on the top of the list is tHat dArn thing. Den...it's job job job. Maybe i can go find job with her after all.

.........Shuyan is working. The company did offer me that job. However....i tot the pay wAs tOo lOw. Yess..............am i choosy or wAt?

Wat else? O yess...yesterday went to the new marina sQuare for the second time. On my way tomeet those peeps....i saw eLmo! Ha...it got me smiling for about 1min? Better than nothing. The place was dAmn bloody cOld....................anyways...weather outside was damn hot. BuT inside was sUper cold ar. I was just thinking.......how would my birthday be like next yr......o well...for pei....i booked a chalet for him. Called his frens....family...loved one.......-me la....ha....ya....pei said it was a bit difficult for him. Cos he had to "zhao dai" many groups of frens. But i think he enjoyed himself. Xuan......got a sUrprise from her lOvely bOyfren.....lEon will also get a chalet this yr.....cOmpliments from his lOvely girlfren also..........me? Dunno.

That's about today. That D thing...i hope the agency gives me a cAll.........................................pLus....plus...i want to be happy. Really......n...these guys can just make my day....really........i wish they would. :(

1. D thing
2. Job to worry about
3. Piano?
4. Xuan?????
R u going to reply me?