``nature.

Friday, June 24, 2005 Y 8:01 AM

[ I made a new fren.....(sound so lam-o...ha....) ]

Wat's up today? Nothing. But actually...i had stuff planned for today....

What? I had the test this morning...i was suppose to go to auntie's house to pass wei back the exam papers...den meet chan hye in sch...den meet ashiqin to go plaza singapura...bUt....all didn't work out. CoZ....the test dragged until 12 plus...cos...we had to go for a bRiefing...n when i got downstairs...fRom tHat rm...it was about 10 o clock...den the rm got ppl le..so i had to wait for the next session...which was at 10.15....ya...den i also dunno i watch until wat time...cos...*gIggles* i meet a sergeant. Ha...i'm so aTTracted to aRmy guys. Ha. Ya...anyway...i made the first move...ya...just talked to him la. Ya...we exchanged numbers and he asked for my msn....o well...so means that i was late for meeting chan hye...n den...while i was halfway through the procedures...dEar's mummy called me. ShIts...i forgot it was so late le...anyway...she was nice la...she was outside anyway...ya...den came ashiqin....ya lor....hAi.....

In tHe end...i went to baby's place at about 1.45pm. Cos ashiqin said she can onli meet me at 2.30. Hmm....all change plan....

NoW...i'm home...i actually went to his place to teach his brother lOr....hai....hmm...........den later meeting ashiqin....hai...actually now i a bit lazy to go out le....hai....................she's giving tuition btw...source of income...hmm.....anyways...i tomorrow also going for that test le. Hmm....i hope can la...tHat test. So fUnny one...must do tEst first. HaI...wat iS their company culture? Hmm.........

That's about my today....

*I miss you bao pei*

I've been having this headache.... =/ *wOrried*

Later waiting for ashiqin's call to gO wEstt mAll........hmm......i wonder how it will turn out lIke........o well....

Finally i passed....
I miss my bao pei....
I hope i get the job tomorrow