``nature.

Sunday, May 15, 2005 Y 2:19 AM

[Sweat it oUt!]

O well...just finished jOgging. Did sO little.

O well...it's really difficult now. NoW that..after that incident. He already dun like to come my house n yet this has to happen. .........

Pei has been sent to 46 Sar. (I think i got it right lah) Hai....firstly...it's the shiong-est. Den secondly, he's company most "no welfare" or so as they call it in aRmy. Hai....i tried my best to comfort him yesterday. He felt like shit. Or so, i would say. Being in 46 Sar, den worst company den his company was the last to be let off yesterday N, hE was the lAst to be let off yesterday. Poor pei. BuT....aRmy is like that one wat. Shitty one. If army is relax relax.....den wat is the purpose? But...i dunno...i dunno am i right or it's because i'm not serving ns that's why i am more towards the postitive side.

O ya...n pei is going to participate in the nDp. Haha...i think he is so not looking forward to it. He's making his own life difficult huh? Ha....o well...me, as his girlfren...just make hIm happier!

"Sales" was bad today. I earned a mere 18 bucks. O well....

Den there's the pck musical tHing.

I'm quite sian today. I dun wish to elaborate on why.

...................................................................

Sometimes...weekdays seem better.