``nature.

Friday, May 27, 2005 Y 1:49 AM

[No mood]

I'm not in the mood for anything today. ........

Not in the mood for lUrve...not in the mood to talk...not really in the mood to eat.....not in the mood to joke....................

Today...work as usual......

Those pimples.....

We've been working for bout 2 weeks le....so far...the onli thing i noe is that i have bReathed in a lOt of smoke ok. Those guys there smoke like nobody's business! I dun plan to stay in this job for long la....it makes me wanna not stay longer thinking of my fAce....ha....ya....why. I realised that my pimples has got to do with my late nites....yEs....took so much pain and money n time to do my face...now must take gd care....

I guess today is just another session of tagging along. When can all this stop? Leon has gone over to the sales side. It's not easy guys. Really. Somemore with *............................* Yesterday i went for a demo with rAfee......i felt that it wasn't really that easy after all. I tot that once the residents c the thick layer of algae...they will react u c. But...for my
"client" they didn't react much u c......ya...plus...the ending is not easy. To try to get an answer from them. It's not easy. Instead of saying, so sir...so how? U want not? XrX said something like "the choice is up to u sir". To try to get him to say he want not. But....the fella didn't get the hint! He just nodded his head when rafee told him that....dIao! ....Really not easy.

*Pei~*