``nature.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 Y 5:28 AM

[My tUesday afternoon]

It's a still tuesday afternoon. I really need to work man. I cannot stay at home one. I will get dEpressedddddddd...............

I wonder how is she doing. Argh. Talking and tHinking about her makes me upset. Talk about real frenships!

It's really just a boring tuesday afternoon. Just me.....n this lappy.....and the piano. N oPrah of course.

I tried to cook the chicken chop today. BuT.....sHe had to interfere.........~!

........................................Wat's basically on the list for me today is mei's campfire. .........................It better be good...cOs because of u, i never go work. No work means no money money ok.

Yuppies...that's really basically all for today.

O! I just remembered......tonite got my sAssy neighbour.....(so wat?)

C....how boring today is. Not to mention if pei iS really chosen to participate in the nDp.....i tell you. I dunno when will i c him. Maybe after the nDp???